A vegan expert shares a simple recipe for pepperoni pizza bagels
Foodie shares their VERY simple recipe for ‘pepperoni pizza bagels’ with a twist – and they only take 10 minutes to make
- Sydney’s vegan guide has shared a 10-minute pepperoni pizza bagel recipe
- Renee, from Sydney, regularly posts about vegan restaurants and recipes
- Ingredients for pepperoni pizza bagels include vegan cheese and pepperoni
- After preparing the bagel, she then bakes it in the oven at 220°C for 5 to 10 minutes
A foodie has shared a recipe for vegan pepperoni pizza bagels — and the dish takes less than 10 minutes to make and bake.
Renee, who runs the Sydney and Melbourne Vegan Guide accounts, started posting in 2017 because she wanted to share the amazing vegan options she was discovering in her new city.
To make the plant-based pepperoni pizza bagels, she first prepared her ingredients, including bagels, pizza sauce, vegan mozzarella, and vegan pepperoni.
Scroll down for video
The Sydney Vegan Guide has shared a recipe for vegan pepperoni pizza bagels – and the dish takes less than ten minutes to make and bake
Renée first cut the bagel in half and covered it with a thick layer of pizza sauce.
She then placed slices of vegan pepperoni on top of the sauce-covered bagel and sprinkled vegan mozzarella cheese on top.
Renee placed the bagel in the oven and baked it at 220C for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melted.
How to Make Renee’s Vegan Pepperoni Pizza Bagels
- Bagels (check ingredients to make sure they are vegan)
- Pizza Sauce
- Vegan mozzarella shavings
- Vegan Pepperoni
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Italian herbs (optional)
- Cut the bagel in half and cover with a thick layer of pizza sauce
- Place enough slices of vegan pepperoni to cover all the sauce
- Sprinkle with cheese to taste
- Bake at 220C for 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts
To make the plant-based pepperoni pizza bagels, Renee first prepped all of her ingredients, including the bagels, pizza sauce, vegan mozzarella, and vegan pepperoni.
Thousands of people follow Renee’s account for their daily dose of vegan treats, and the pepperoni pizza bagels were once again a big hit
The account also highlights small vegan businesses and provides recommendations for the best lifestyle, homeware and beauty products in Australia.
Thousands of people follow the account for their daily dose of vegan treats, and the pepperoni pizza bagels haven’t disappointed them.
“Sounds so delicious,” one woman wrote. “The cheese melted so well!
Another added, “Appetizing dish.”
“I recently had tortillas, vegan pepperoni and vegan cheese, with sriracha mayo sauce,” another shared. “I have to try these bagel pizzas soon!”