Blueberry Buttermilk Pancake Recipe: The Fluffiest, Wettest Pancake Recipe Ever | Breakfast
The softest and most delicious blueberry pancake recipe with buttermilk pancake batter and lots of blueberries. This breakfast or brunch recipe is oven baked for easy preparation!
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total duration: 40 minutes
Servings: Makes 15 large pancakes
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
Here’s how to do it:
- Line a 13 x 18-inch baking sheet with two sheets of Reynolds Wrap® Nonstick Aluminum Foil to ensure the entire sheet is coated.
- To make the batter, in a bowl, whisk together the eggs, melted butter, sugar and vanilla until the eggs are well beaten. Pour in the buttermilk and whisk again.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Sift the dry ingredients into the batter, then whisk until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking sheet and spread it evenly around the edges. Sprinkle about 1 cup blueberries evenly over the batter.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree F oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, slide the rack out of the oven and sprinkle the remaining cup of blueberries on top. This will help keep some of the berries hanging over the top.
- Continue baking until the top is golden brown, about 24 to 28 minutes. Remove pan from oven and let cool on wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut the large pancake into small squares to serve. Serve with maple syrup and butter.
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.