Creamy Spinach Alfredo Pizza: Try the Recipe
Upgrade your pizza night with this easy and delicious recipe.
“Spinach Alfredo Pizza”, from the Southern Food Blog Quiche my oatmeal, uses puff pastry as a base and is topped with Alfredo sauce, fresh spinach, artichoke hearts, mozzarella and Parmesan.
LEMON CHICKEN SPAGHETTI WITH CREAMY ALFREDO SAUCE: TRY THE RECIPE
Although she says you can replace the puff pastry with pizza dough, Morgan says the flavor won’t be the same. She also advises against using any other type of puff pastry, as it will not rise as high as the puff pastry.
SLOPPY JOES SMOKED “OVER THE TOP” CALL YOUR NAME FOR YOUR GAME NIGHT DINNER
1 sheet of puff pastry (13 ounces)
Â½ cup Alfredo sauce (any jar or type will do)
12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
1 cup of fresh spinach leaves
2 tbsp. green onions, chopped
8 ounces log of mozzarella cheese, sliced
Â½ cup grated Parmesan
1 tbsp. All Bagel Seasoning
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LIFESTYLE NEWSLETTER
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Roll out puff pastry on baking paper on a baking sheet.
3. Using a fork, pierce the dough several times at the bottom.
4. Spread the Alfredo sauce on the baking sheet.
5. Arrange the artichokes on the sauce.
6. Divide the spinach leaves over the artichokes.
7. Sprinkle green onions over the spinach.
8. Slice the mozzarella and place it all over the pizza.
9. Sprinkle parmesan over pizza and finish with a dash of bagel seasoning.
10. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until crust is golden and pizza is bubbling.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP