Dunkin ‘adds new drinks and bites to its winter menu
On Wednesday January 5th, Dunkin ‘introduced a brand new seasonal menu with flavors to invigorate New Year’s guests, including Winter Blend Coffee, Oatmeal Brown Sugar Iced Latte, Omelet Bites , mini bagel stuffed with chives and onion and a Stroopwafel donut.
The winter menu includes:
- Winter Blend Coffee – The newest addition to Dunkin’s limited batch series, the medium bodied and smooth roast features hints of ginger and is available hot or iced. Contains beans from the coffee growing regions of Brazil and Sumatra. Dunkin ‘serves $ 2 of moderately hot or iced winter coffee from January 5 to February 1.
- Oatmeal Brown Sugar Iced Latte – Dunkin’s latest latte creation blends rich, artisanal espresso with creamy oat milk and a brown sugar cookie flavor.
- Omelet Bites – Served with two per order in a convenient portable tray, these high protein vacuum packed egg bites come in two varieties: bacon and cheddar and egg white and veg, tomato based, spinach and a blend of four cheeses. DD Perks members will receive a free drink reward when they purchase either variety of omelet bites between January 5 and 11.
- Chive & Onion Stuffed Mini Bagel – The Salted Onion Mini Bagel is filled with chive cream cheese and topped with grilled onions, served hot with two per order.
- Stroopwafel Donut – Features a chocolate glazed donut topped with a mini Stroopwafel cookie that combines caramel between two crispy cookies.
“As the colder winter months approached, we wanted to bring new flavor and excitement to one of Americans ‘favorite daily rituals: Breakfast at Dunkin’,” says Jill Nelson, vice -President, Marketing and Culinary at Dunkin ‘. “With our new winter menu, customers can start their New Year and experience a new way of breakfasting at Dunkin ‘with our new Winter Blend coffee and high protein omelet bites.”