Hormel Foods Introduces Hormel Black Label Egg Bites and Hormel Black Label Breakfast Combos
AUSTIN, Minn. – Manufacturers of HormelÂ® Black LabelÂ® Bacon Products, a leading breakfast meats company in America, today announced the launch of Hormelâ¢ Black labelâ¢ Baked Egg Bites and Hormelâ¢ Black labelâ¢ Combined breakfastsâ¢ breakfast items. The new convenience offerings are designed to appeal to the millions of consumers looking for a high-quality, easy-to-prepare breakfast option with protein. Both product lines are available in assorted varieties.
âBreakfast is often considered the most important meal of the day, and now it’s about to be the best,â said Nick Schweitzer, senior brand manager for Hormel Foods. âOur research indicates that 92% of Americans eat breakfast, but they don’t always have time to cook from scratch or even sit at their kitchen table. Hormel â¢ Black Label â¢ Baked Egg Bites and Hormel Black LabelMT Combined breakfastsâ¢ Breakfast products meet these challenges head-on, delivering the attributes that make our premium brand a favorite in the United States.
Hormelâ¢ Black labelâ¢ Baked Egg Bites Breakfast items:
- the Hormelâ¢ Black labelâ¢ Baked Egg Bites with Bacon the breakfast item has 16 grams of protein, 3 grams of sugar and 5 grams of carbohydrate per serving and features HormelÂ® Black LabelÂ® bacon, with cottage cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, cheddar cheese and cage-free eggs.
- the Hormelâ¢ Black labelâ¢ Baked Egg Bites with Chorizo contains 14 grams of protein, 3 grams of sugar and 6 grams of carbohydrate per serving and features HormelÂ® chorizo, with cottage cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, cheddar cheese with cage-free eggs.
- the Hormelâ¢ Black labelâ¢ Baked Egg Bites with Bacon and Sausage the breakfast item has 15 grams of protein, 3 grams of sugar and 5 grams of carbohydrate per serving and features HormelÂ® Black LabelÂ® bacon and HormelÂ® sausage, as well as cottage cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, cheddar cheese, and cage-free eggs.
Available in a 4.2-ounce microwave tray, each tray holds two egg bites and heats up in the microwave in 90 seconds. Hormelâ¢ Black labelâ¢ Baked Egg Bites breakfast items (MSRP $ 3.49) can be found at: Walmart, Shop Rite, Jewel, Price Chopper, Hy-Vee, Lowes Foods, Military Commissioners and other retailers Across the country.
Hormelâ¢ Black labelâ¢ Combined breakfastsâ¢ Breakfast items:
- the Hormelâ¢ Black labelâ¢ Combined breakfastsâ¢ Pancakes with bacon and syrup The breakfast item is ideal for consumers who don’t want eggs but still want a protein breakfast. It comes with four mini pancakes, two strips of HormelÂ® Black LabelÂ® bacon and a cup of maple syrup for pouring or dipping.
- the Hormelâ¢ Black labelâ¢ Combined breakfastsâ¢ Pancake & Syrup Sausage The breakfast item is another option for consumers who don’t want eggs but still want a protein breakfast. It comes with four mini pancakes, two HormelÂ® Black LabelÂ® sausage patties and a cup of maple syrup for pouring or dipping.
At 2.83 ounces for the bacon variety and 4.33 ounces for the sausage variety, Hormelâ¢ Black labelâ¢ Combined breakfastsâ¢ breakfast items (MSRP $ 2.99) come in a plastic tray that goes from microwave to table in 90 seconds. They can be found at Hy-Vee, Lowes Foods, Military Commissioners, and other retailers across the country.
âGiven the variety of options, there will definitely be something for everyone in the family,â said Schweitzer, adding: âBreakfast is the fuel of the day and there is something so heartwarming. in a hot meal. “
For more information on all HormelÂ® Black LabelÂ® bacon products including recipes, nutrition info and where to buy them, visit https://hormel.com/Brands/BlackLabelBacon.aspx.
ABOUT HORMEL FOODS – Inspired people. Inspirational food. â¢
Hormel Foods Corporation, based in Austin, Minnesota, is a global branded food company with annual sales of over $ 9 billion in more than 80 countries around the world. Its brands include SKIPPYÂ®, SPAMÂ®, HormelÂ® Natural ChoiceÂ®, ApplegateÂ®, Justin’sÂ®, EntirelyÂ®, HormelÂ® Black labelÂ®, ColumbusÂ®, Happy little plantsÂ® and over 30 other beloved brands. The company is a member of the S&P 500 Index and the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats, has been named to the “Global 2000 World’s Best Employers” list by Forbes magazine for three consecutive years, is one of the magazine’s most admired companies Fortune, has appeared on Responsibility Magazine’s â100 Best Corporate Citizensâ list for 12 consecutive years and has received numerous other awards and accolades for its efforts in corporate responsibility and community service. The company lives according to its goal statement – Inspired people. Inspirational food. â¢ – to bring some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands to tables around the world. For more information, visit www.hormelfoods.com and http://csr.hormelfoods.com/.