How To Make TikTok’s Viral “Pancake Cereal”
TikTok’s popular âpancake cerealâ is making a comeback on the app after it exploded last year, and many are trying to recreate the extremely viral recipe.
TikTok is the place to go for shortened content on everything from storytelling hours to viral dances, and it’s also an amazing place to find an array of easy recipes that have taken the internet by storm.
From incredibly popular feta pasta to spooky Halloween-themed recipes, TikTok has seen it all, and one of the people’s favorite recipes to go viral on the app to date is “Pancake Cereal.”
Pancake cereal is exactly what it sounds like: a regular pancake batter baked into very small pancakes and put in a bowl, the same way you would cereal. Some even go all the way and combine theirs with milk.
Click on here if TikTok does not load
@kellie_atkinsonReply to @mandasprivate How about a cereal pancake ðð¥ð¤¤ ## kitchengadgets ##syrup ##Crepes ## asmr ## recharge ## coolfinds ##crepes ##for you ## for your pageoriginal sound – Kellie Atkinson
This trend originally went viral in 2020, when thousands of people were trying to recreate this delicious treat.
With a whole new group of users joining the app over the past year looking for new viral recipes to try, it looks like it could make a comeback.
Cereal pancakes recipe
Luckily, making cereal pancakes isn’t a particularly difficult process, and there’s a good chance you already have all the ingredients in your kitchen cupboard. As TikToker grabbed snack explains, the ingredients you will need are:
- 50g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 150 ml whole milk
- Extras (extra milk, chocolate, syrup, candy, etc.)
To make the treat you will need:
- Combine the flour, egg and milk to make the dough.
- Pour your paste into a bottle with a mouthpiece to make the process easier.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium to low heat and use the bottle to pour small drops of batter into the pan.
- Cook and turn until both sides are golden brown.
- Put your small pancakes in a bowl, then add any additional ingredients you’d like, such as syrup, chocolate, marshmallows, and more. Some even decide to take the classic grain route and combine it with milk.
With this recipe back after going viral last year, now is a great time to try it if you haven’t already tried it.