IHop Launches Holiday Menu Featuring New Delicious Pancake Flavors
I jump rolled out its holiday season menu that includes three special, limited-time pancake flavors and a milkshake.
The menu also includes a new handcrafted fondant, a kids’ breakfast combo, and a family party meal.
“The launch of our holiday menu comes at a time when we know our customers may need to take the time to relieve stress resulting from the rush of the holiday season. We know that last year guests missed the holiday celebrations with their friends and family, so we’re here to help make the celebrations better than ever with a menu that’s sure to spark food cravings and cravings. the excitement, ”said Kieran Donahue, Chief Marketing Officer, IHOP.
The holiday menu is available now through January 2, with menu items starting at $ 4.99. New Winter Wonderland Holiday Pancakes are available for $ 5 or $ 6 from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Here’s an overview of what’s new:
- Pancakes in winter wonderland – Two buttermilk pancakes topped with a swirl of shimmering blue vanilla, mini marshmallows and a dusting of powdered sugar snow, served alone or with a choice of breakfast combo.
- Cranberry Vanilla Pancakes: Two buttermilk pancakes topped with vanilla mousse, cranberry filling, whipped topping and a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Pumpkin and spice pancakes: Two pumpkin pancakes made with real pumpkin and seasonal spices, topped with a creamy whipped topping.
- Iced Hot Chocolate Milkshake: Vanilla ice cream mixed with milk and hot chocolate and topped with whipped topping, a drizzle of chocolate and mini marshmallows.
- Cali Roast Turkey Fondant: Roasted turkey breast, walnut smoked bacon, Wisconsin whole milk cheese, roasted cherry tomatoes, fresh avocado and mayo on toasted multigrain bread. Served with a choice of side.
- Winter Wonderland kids combo: A Winter Wonderland pancake served with a strip of walnut-smoked bacon, a link of pork sausage and a scrambled egg.
- Family celebration for the end of the year: Four servings each of scrambled eggs and golden hash browns, eight slices of walnut-smoked bacon or eight links of pork sausage and eight buttermilk pancakes. Includes holiday decorations including vanilla bean mousse, cranberry topping, shimmering blue vanilla sauce and mini marshmallows. For four persons. Available for take out but not for dinner.