Start your day with a decadent bowl of pancake cereal
Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you also like them and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Your family will totally fall for these adorable mini cereal pancakes! This viral breakfast cereal is unlike any other and is sure to surprise and delight with every bite. Adorable and simple to make, these treasured pancakes taste amazing with mixed berries and maple syrup. If you’re looking to add a little whimsy to your morning meal, dive into this decadent cereal pancake recipe!
- ¾ cup milk or buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- Preheat griddle and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, one egg, milk and oil in a large bowl.
- Transfer the paste to a plastic squeeze bottle.
- Press penny-sized circles of dough onto the griddle.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until golden, then flip and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes or until golden.
- Repeat step 5 using the rest of the dough.
- Remove the pancakes from the griddle and transfer them to a bowl before serving with mixed berries and maple syrup.
More from In The Know:
This $19 little fan is perfect for keeping a windowless bathroom cool in the summer
Gen Z changemakers join Dr. Jill Biden at the White House to discuss mental health in the United States
Madewell’s white trainers are some of the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn – and they’re 25% off right now
Use a fidget toy to let kids make their own snacks with this brilliant parenting hack