The Perfect Party Snack – Archziner.com
We have all been there. Whether you’re hosting a casual get-together, a full party, or just fancy a few snacks, you start wondering what to do. While you can always whip out a few bags of crisps and a ready-made chex mix, it’s much cooler to make your own original snacks. However, no one wants to spend countless hours working in the kitchen for a few snacks. That’s why you need these stuffed potato bites in your life. They’re easy, cheesy, and healthy! What more could you ask for in a snack? These little beauties make a great appetizer and party snack. They also make a perfect appetizer for St. Patrick’s Day or the Super Bowl.
You need these stuffed potato bites in your life
This recipe is super versatile. It’s ideal for a date, for Valentine’s Day, for Mother’s Day or even for a weekday treat! Either way, these stuffed potato bites are a hit! Not only are they delicious, but they are not complicated to prepare. It is also a great idea if you want to surprise someone with interesting and original movie snacks. So let’s see how to make them.
Fill them with what you want
Stuffed Potato Bites Video Tutorial
Watch our video for visual instructions on these delicious stuffed bites. This recipe takes no more than thirty minutes, so you can prepare them just before the guest arrives. These potato bites are great on their own and make the perfect appetizer for any gathering. Be sure to watch the video and let us know what you think of these little treats in the comments!
Here’s a simple, easy-to-follow video tutorial for these little treats!
Stuffed Potato Bites Recipe
These Stuffed Potato Bites are a huge hit at every party, and they’re super easy to make! Once you’ve done them once, you won’t be able to stop. These beauties are about two bites away, and you can’t get enough. Prepare this tasty recipe for your next gathering or just for casual snacking!
- 400gr Boiled and mashed potatoes
- 100gr Rice Flour
- 40 g of grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 egg
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Dried tomatoes
- Green onion
Step by step instructions:
- Boil the potatoes.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, mash them.
- Add the mashed potatoes to a large bowl.
- To the potatoes, add the flour, parmesan, oregano and egg.
- Mix with your hands until the dough forms.
- Put the dough on the work surface.
- Flour the dough and the surrounding surface.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out round shapes from the dough.
- Cut remaining ingredients into bite-sized pieces.
- Place a circle of dough on a plate.
- Top the potato circle with a slice of mushroom, a sun-dried tomato, a slice of mozzarella and green onions.
- Cover with another round piece of dough and press down the sides with your fingers, so that it is completely covered.
- Heat some olive oil or butter in a pan and brown them on each side for about three to four minutes.
First step: Boil and mash the potatoes
Second step: mix all the ingredients together
Third step: Make a dough with your hands
Fourth step: Flour the dough and the surrounding surface
Step five: Roll out the dough
Sixth step: Cut out small circles
Step Seven: Fill with Toppings
Eighth step: cover with another circle of dough
Step Nine: Fry on each side for about three to four minutes
Step ten: Enjoy!
Tips and tricks
Here are some helpful tips and tricks to make this cooking experience as easy and enjoyable as possible! Here are all the stuffed potato bites secrets you need.
- To boil potatoes faster and make your life easier, peel them first. You can also cut them into small pieces to help them boil faster.
- Before you start kneading the dough with your hands, be sure to wet them. This will make it easier for you, as the mixture won’t stick too much to your hands.
- The great thing about this recipe is that you can basically fill it with anything you want. Add ham, bacon or even cream cheese. It’s yours. You can make multiple versions.
- These bites are best eaten warm. You can prepare them ahead of time, but be sure to cook them before your guests arrive or when they arrive.
- You can also fry or bake this recipe.
Be sure to check out the rest of our recipes on our YouTube channel! Here you will find other delicious appetizer recipes, such as easy marzipan balls. Let us know what you think of this delicious recipe in the comments and what else you would like to see from us!