Watch the #QSRNext speakers for a limited time only
If you missed # QSRNext, you missed a sneak peek at some of the world’s biggest brands. The one-day event hosted by QSRWeb and Leasecake covered topics ranging from diversity and inclusion to ghost kitchens and growth. But you can still listen to the interviews by signing up here. It’s free for restaurateurs.
In his keynote address, Michael Woida, international president of CKE Restaurants, said business has grown by more than 25% from 2020. âOur COVID journey has been difficult,â he said. âWe pivoted like everyone else.â¦ We really explored all possible channels. I think we had to learn quickly.â
Other speakers included:
- Amy Alarcon, Vice President of Culinary Innovation at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
- Susan Carroll-Boser, vice president of technology at White Castle.
- Ariane Panter, Senior Director of Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Strategy and Corporate Function Support at McDoanlds,
- Jason Carrigan, Vice President of Marketing and Digital Technology at Focus Brands.
- Minh Le, Information Officer at Checkers & Rally’s.
- James Walker, Senior Vice President, Restaurants at Nathan’s Famous.
- James O’Reilly, CEO of Smokey Bones.
- John Li, Vice President of Culinary Innovation at The Wendy’s Company.
- Andy Wiederhorn, CEO of FAT Brands.
- Thayer Wiederhorn, COO FAT Brands.
- Stratis Morfogen, founder of Brooklyn Dumpling Shop.
- Victor Fernandez, VP of Knowledge and Insight at Black Box Intelligence.
Listen to Woida and the other speakers for the next 90 days by signing up here.
The event was sponsored by Leasecake, PredictHQ, Deputy and Black Box Intelligence.