Weekend Snapshot: Saturdays (and other fun) at Fay, Pancake Breakfast and Jazz Festival
Here’s a reminder of what’s happening in town this weekend.
Due to forecasts, the Southborough Kindergroup has postponed the annual Easter egg hunt to its rain date, Saturday April 16.
Luckily, there’s other entertainment going on this weekend. (Plus, that gives us something to look forward to next Saturday.)
Saturday, April 9, 2022
- Innovation Saturday in Fay (10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.) @ Fay School: Free practical workshops, designed for children aged 6 to 12 to learn more about engineering, creativity and design. Registration required. For more details, see the dedicated post.
- ARHS NHS Easter Egg Hunt (10:00 a.m.) @ Algonquin Regional High School Football Ground, Northborough: The school’s National Honor Society welcomes Northborough and Southborough families to an Easter Egg Hunt for ages 5 and under . Registration is required and attendees are asked to bring a pantry donation for admission. For more details, see the related post. (As of Friday morning, it appeared that registrations were closed. No information had been released about the possibility of rescheduling due to weather.)
- Saturdays at Fay (10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.) @ Fay School playground: a free spring party with music, dancing, bubbles, arts and crafts, scavenger hunt, snacks and more. Registration required. For more details, see the dedicated post. (At last check, the school still intended to hold this despite the rain forecast. If this changes, registered participants will be notified by email.)
- Fay Summer Camp Open House (11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.) @ Fay School: Learn about programs this summer, take a campus tour, and kids can participate in camp activities with counselors. For more details, see the dedicated post.
Sunday, April 10, 2022
- Scout pancake breakfast (8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.) @ Neary School Cafeteria: Troop 1 Boy Scouts 50th Annual Fundraiser. The menu also includes sausages, ham and drinks. Tickets are $6 for adults, $3 for seniors and kids 6-12, and kids 5 and under eat free. You can get your tickets from a Troop 1 scout or buy them online. For more details, see the dedicated post.
- Cutler Jazz Festival (6:30 p.m.) @ École Saint-Marc: Annual jazz festival of students and guest artists from Saint-Marc. The event is free to the public, no registration required. For more details, see the dedicated post.